Skip to content
- Free initial phone consultation to discuss services, answer questions about psychotherapy, discuss alternative treatment options, and ensure that what you need is in my area of expertise.
- Initial assessment. We will review required forms, discuss your personal history, develop treatment plan, and explore any additional resources that may benefit you. This can take up to 2 sessions to complete.
- Individual psychotherapy for adults / Mindfulness Cognitive-Behavioral approach.
- Stress management using mindfulness exercises. Learn how to use mindfulness in your daily life as a way to achieve calmness and manage stress.
- Family/Parenting support. For families of children ages 0-5 to strengthen relationship.
- Developmental screenings for children ages 0 to 5. Conducted over course of three 60-minute sessions. First session entails meeting with parent(s)/caregiver alone without child present gathering history and present issue. Second session entails meeting with one parent and child. Ages and Stages Questionnaires (ASQ-3) developmental screening tool is used which looks at five areas of child development: Communication, Gross Motor, Fine Motor, Problem Solving, and Personal-Social. The score is based on the child’s ability to complete various tasks in each area. The results from this screening will provide parents an idea of their child’s overall development and if further assessments are needed. Third session entails reviewing screening scores and referrals.
- Developmental observations of children ages 0 to 5 in school/daycare setting. Conducted in two parts. First entails observation and teacher consultation. Second part entails meeting with parent to review observations. This is an additional form of screening to look a child’s social and emotional skills in a public setting. It is an extremely informative service because it is an opportunity for you to get a professional observation of your child’s behavior in a social setting when you are not with them. It will not be announced that I am there to see your child; he/she will not be singled out. It is purely an observation and a private conversation with his/her teacher.
- Referrals to appropriate services for children.